Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Gingerbread houses 2010!


Every year Duck and I and sometimes our other siblings will make gingerbread houses! Again these are made out of graham crackers instead, but it's the same concept! So of course this year was no different!




Here is our supplies! You have to love the dollar store!





Ducky working away!





Me working away!





Err what?





Excuse me fool!?!?





On Ducky's house there was an epic battle of gummie bears vs. gummie worms! He got very creative and had gummie bear and gummie worm parts all over and a gummie worm dragging a gummie bear off and a gummie bear getting ready to sneak up and pounce on some gummie worms. It was, like I said, very epic!





Here is a close up of his house. See the cut in half clear gummie bear on the porch? Yeah that would be my brother!





I was a little more reserved with my modest and boring house!





And I realized when I looked at this picture after it was taken that I wore this same outfit last year when we made out houses!




And lastly both of our houses! I have to think what kind of neighbor am I to see a war of the gummies going on next door and I do nothing about it!

No comments: