Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 Goals!


I have always hated the word resolution in regards to what you wanted to do for the next year. I don't know why but I would rather use the words goals or plans. To me it makes me more willing and wanting to actually achieve them!

So I decided my first post of 2011 will be of just that, my 26 goals, in no real order, (26 because that is the age I will be this year) for this new year!

1. I will not get sick! Yes I know I have already done this but I started feeling sick in 2010 so it doesn't count!

2. I will smile at no less then 20 people a day, even if I'm having the worse day ever!

3. I will go to the Temple once a week if not more, a goal I actually started in December and so far has been doing great at!

4. I will replace my three favorite cuss words with shoot, heck, and dang.

5. I will actually do my makeup a little more often just to feel dolled up.

6. I will try to keep going out in my pajamas as only a midnight movie thing.

7. I will attend every wedding reception I get invited to.

8. I will eat more oatmeal.

9. I will not go to Sonic everyday.

10. I will go to more of my ward's FHE activities.

11. I will ask for help if I need it.

12. I will finish at least four books I have never read before.

13. I will get out of debt.

14. I will travel more

15. I will go to at least three Temples besides the Mesa one this year.

16. I will buy a skirt that swirls when you spin.

17. I will no longer fear high heels.

18. I will find someone who enjoys kisses, holding my hand, and being with me.

19. I will play more board games.

20. I will drink more water.

21. I will go for more walks.

22. I will do more star gazing.

23. I will stop being jealous of things people are achieving when I feel like I'm going no where.

24. I will buy more movies from the $5 dollar bin only.

25. I will go to the Grand Canyon.

and....

26. I will find something to be happy about and enjoy each day even if it the smallest thing!

2 comments:

Jenna and Paul said...

Wow those are some really good goals! I know you can do it! And even better that they are written down.

BLY and LOU said...

How sweet! You are already awesome!!! this will make you even awesomer!!!