Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Daycare gingerbread houses


Okay I have been a most horrible blogger this year so far! But I'm only 20 days in so I have time to fix my lack of blogging! So as I was looking at the pictures I need to blog about I realized how much of Christmas season stuff I still have to blog about! So I will warn you that my next six posts will be about Christmas!

My mom decided that this year it would be fun to do little gingerbread houses (really they are graham cracker houses) with the older daycare kids.


Konner was out of school that day so he got to sit with these lovely ladies and help them!


I got the oh so fun task of helping Maddie and Dylan with there. And sorry that the pictures are a bit blurry and excuse my lack of looking fabulous in them!



Maddie was having more fun eating the pretzels then anything else.


Punk on the other hand was more concerned with sticking his fingers in the plate of frosting and eating it.



It was still a ton of fun and I think in the end I had more frosting on me then the houses did but it was totally worth it!

No comments: