Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Triple dog dare!


A weekend or so ago my parents and Karli went out of town for youth conference, meaning that I got to entertain the Ducky! One night when they were gone we decided to go get one of those big half baked cookie Al-la-mode.


While waiting for our most fabulous cookie to get to the table Konner took his lemon out of his water and of course I had to make the dare!! I triple dog dared him to not only eat his lemon but to do it when some salt added!


Being the boy to never back down to a dare, let alone a triple dog dare he took the challenge!


And his face was priceless!


But in the end he got to have this!


And I think we both more then enjoyed it!

No comments: