Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fourth of July 2010


To celebrate the 4th of July this year my parents, Konner, and I went to down town Mesa on the 3rd for the freedom celebration.


They had a lot of cool things there one of them being this helicopter.


In front of the helicopter were all these "acceroiess" that we could put on. Here is Konner and I getting ready.


And here we are all ready!


We also saw this tank.


In the National Guard area they had this military Hummer that the kids could get in and check out! Here is Konner driving and dad checking it out.


Konner sitting in the lookout thingy. Don't you like my new name for this spot since I don't know the real name!


Peek-A-Boo!


My dad checking out one of the cars in the car display.


They also had a monster truck there and in case you forgot how short I was here is a picture. I could stand completely under it!


The Celebration was really fun even though it was rather hot! And the fireworks were awesome!


The next night for the actually 4th of July we stayed home and played my mom's most favorite game Yahtzee! Here is my score card. It says Kassi the mistress of awesome!


Mom and Konner.


Konner and dad.


Dad and Llama.

We played three games and I actually won one of them, but over all the Yahtzee Goddess won! I have to say that this was one of the funniest 4th of July weekends I have had in a long time!

No comments: