Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Crazy hair and movie time!


Last Friday Miss Emma Jo was down in Mesa Town so we decided to go and see a movie at the dollar theater. But first........................


We had to do Karli's hair! Karli cut her hair short about two or three weeks ago and so we spiked it all up, add red hair paint, and glitter! She was fabulous looking!


We went and saw How to Train Your Dragon, which I must say was really cute! Here is Konner, Karli, and Emma! Don't you love Emma's shirt! It's a bar of bubbly soap that says "Rub me on your butt!" Way to promote good hygiene Emma!


Then there is me sitting on Konner and Karli!


Karli and Emma!


Me and Emma!


And lastly Karli and Konner!

I have to say I love hanging out with my siblings and Miss Emma Jo when she comes to visit!

No comments: