Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Captain Phil Harris


As you all should know I'm addicted to one thing!


The show Deadliest Catch! I have all the season on DVD and on my ipod. And I try not to work on Tuesdays when the new seasons are on so I can watch them. I know I'm border line needing to be committed!

But I just found out that my favorite captain who is also on my favorite boat had a stroke!


Captain Phil Harris suffered a stroke while off loading his boat in St. Paul Alaska on January 30th. He had to be medivac to a hospital in Anchorage Alaska and had emergency surgery on January 31st. Right now he is in a coma but surrounded by his sons, other family, and friends.


I know you all may think that this is a stupid post but I don't care what you think and I'm asking that you keep him in his prayers that he will recover. And that no matter what happens he and his family will be at peace.

No comments: