Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More to the hip saga!


So I have new news on the ongoing saga of my hips!
I went and saw the doctor on Friday and found out I have to have surgery again to fix some bone and muscle that has moved up where it shouldn't be and is pushing on the replacement and the muscle isn't holding the replacement in anymore or supporting it.




Because of work and the fact that I don't want to do more damage, fall, or break something I have to have the surgery ASAP. As of right now the surgery will be Monday August 24th in the morning at Banner Good Sam. I will have to stay in the hospital for a couple of days and then I will be out of work for four to five weeks. But we are hoping that after this surgery I will be good for the next 15 or 20 years when I will have to have the replacements, replaced.

So I'm asking for your prayers, thoughts, and good vibes to be sent my way on Monday and while I am healing and I am soooooo very thankful for everyone's love and support over this past 24 and 1/2 years of me having to deal with all of this!

3 comments:

BLY and LOU said...

Oh, Kassi... I am so sorry you are having to go through this. You sweet precious girl! Of course you are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you girl!!!

Brittany said...

That is really no fun at all! I am glad that you are getting the surgery sooner than you originally told me. Hand in there and keep on keeping on. I love you and so does my family!!!!
By the way, I haven't heard that Backstreet Boys song in a long time. . . brings back memories!

Aaron and Alison said...

So, it is the day after the surgery...and we miss you already at work! :) I will see you tomorrow, but want to make sure you add me as an invited reader to your now private blog lol