Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fun at the zoo!


The week that our parents and Karli were up at Girl's Camp, Konner and I got to go out and do some pretty fun things!

On the Tuesday they were gone I was cancelled from work and since it had rain the night before and the weather was nice Ducky and I went to the zoo!


Konner getting ready to dive into the turtle and fish pond in the entry of the zoo!


The turtles in the pond


Here is the picture they took of us when we first walked into the zoo! Isn't it cute!


Konner sitting on an Oddball(Kristopher's bearded dragon) shaped bench!


A cute little owl


A sleeping tiger


The male lion


The female lion


Me with the Flamingos


Some giraffes


A Zebra


The duck that tried to attack us as Konner and I sat there and ate our granola bars!


And even though the weather was nicer it is still Arizona in the summer so here is Konner and me at the end of the day enjoying some cool treats to cool us down! This is also way I don't have nine million pictures because it got to hot and sticky for me to care to take pictures of every little thing. But in the end it was a ton of fun and we will totally do it again, just maybe in the fall or winter!

No comments: