Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Keith Urban concert!!


Okay I am back to the blogging world and I have a ton to catch up on so be prepared for a daily dose of Kassi's blog. That and I'm really bored with being laid up from work!


Finally the Keith Urban concert! A friend from work went with me and since all the picture after the first four of the opening acts are in no order until the end when it is just me and my friend enjoy! Besides what do you say to describe Keith Urban?I can only manage a Mmmm and some drool most of the time so enjoy!






















































This last picture was taken for free at the concert so I had to post it!

The concert was a blast and we didn't get home until after one in the morning but it was totally worth it!

No comments: