Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Left hip replacement!

So the day has been set for my left hip replacement! Because of the horribleness of my hips, weddings (not mine!), birthdays, and trips it was moved up about a month from the date that I really wanted to have it on!! It is now on March 30th at 6 in the morning at Banner Good Sam in Phoenix.



This is a drawn picture of what my hip and replacement will look like. Except my replacement will be ceramic and this hip is a hundred times better looking they my horrible but awesome messed up one!

Hopefully this will be my last surgery for a long, long while!! So wish me luck and cross your fingers!!!


MySpace Countdowns

1 comment:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Hey that is the day before my birth day! I bet although its not the most fun process you are excited to get it done!! Love you!!