Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Ducky scab



So the other night I was sitting in the office and Konner comes running in all excited and exclaims that he had the coolest thing ever to show me! He sits down in the desk chair, rolls over to me, pulls his foot into his lap, and shows me this!


Yes it may just look like a scab but look closer at it. Don't you see the shape of a rubber duck? I did and you can bet Konner did!


Now you may be asking why is this so the coolest thing ever to a nine year old boy? Well ever since Konner was born I have called him Ducky. It has been my pet name for him and I am the only one that he lets call him that . So having this scab that looked like a duck was the coolest thing ever to him!!


No comments: