Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Dad and the Xbox

For Christmas this year Santa brought the family an Xbox 360. Not something I will get a lot of use with since I'm beyond horrible at Xbox with their crazy controllers and jazz like that and honestly I thought it would be something that the Konner and Kristopher would get more use of then any of us.

Well last night my dad gave it a whirl! Now when I was little we had a Nintendo NES. You know the gray box looking one with the huge square games and little rectangle controllers. Anyway him and I loved to play us some Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt on that system! But since that system has died he hasn't played a lot of games, so I had to say that watching him play last night was pretty fun!


This is the game he decided to play, Half Life. A game that I would get thirty seconds into and die at least ten times!!


Here he is playing and before he noticed I was taking pictures!! Hehehe!!


An up close one! See look at that controller!! Crazy!!

And lastly a picture of the front of him while he was playing! Look at that focus!

Hehehehehehehehehe!! Love you dad!!


No comments: