Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Llama's Senior pictures!!

So my mom and Llama went last weekend to get his senior pictures done with my Aunt Lou and yesterday we got them and got his Graduation announcements out today! But I thought I would share some of my favorites of the ones that Aunt Lou sent over! Thanks Aunt Lou you are so very, very talented!!

My personal favorite! Yep this one is going on my locker at work!


I love this picture of my cousin Kendon and my brother! It is so funny!!

This is Llama's favorite and the one we used for his announcements!


Another good one of Kendon and Llama Face!

My brother the Mob Boss!

So these are just a couple and some of my personal favorites that I thought I would share with you all! I love this kid and I'm so proud of him!!!

No comments: