Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Ducky!

So everyone knows that my baby brother Konner and I are fourteen years apart but that doesn't mean that we aren't close. He is always coming in a talking to me and yelling "My Kassi!" and coming up and giving me a big hug or cuddling with me if I'm on my bed. We love to watch Drake and Josh and ICarly on Nick every Saturday and Sunday and he even watches Dealiest Catch with me sometimes. Last night we laid on my bed and watch Invader Zim on my ipod before bed and it was awesome! I'm so thankful to have him as my brother and have such a great relationship with him!

Konner and I last night with his goofy pouty face


Konner and his crazy eyes! He loves this picture, honestly I think it's a little creepy!


That's me and my ducky! Oh how I love him!!!

No comments: