Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kristopher's Graduation!!!

So last Thursday was my Llama's high school graduation! He graduated from the best school ever, Red Mountain High School! Sadly it was raining that day so only two people could go so I wasn't able to actually see him get his diploma, but my parents said it really happened so it must have!
But before the graduation we had a party for him at the house and it was a totally blast! So here are some pictures of it to share with you all of my goofy and fun loving graduated brother!

Kristopher getting the party started and rocking out with my cane as his guitar!

Cap and gown time! Doesn't he look so cute!!

Posing with Grandma and Grandpa Hatch!

Llama, Grandma Larson, and I
Mom, Dad, and Llama with his GQ face!
Llama and Aunt Alonna!

Konner and Kristopher!
Llama and his sisters!

So Llama thought it would be funny to put me in his gown with him to show how much smaller am then him. It ended up looking like something from the Thing or some other horror show!

And lastly my favorite picture and one I stole from my aunt Alonna! Aren't me and the Llama Face cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on graduating!