Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday!

So today is Superbowl Sunday and I am at work. = ( I know sad day! Now I won't be able to sit at home in my slippers and watch the commericals or eat all the food that my parents have made. Oh well I brought a lot of food to munch on all day and I guess that would have to do! Maybe my mommy will bring me a Jamba Juice or something! "hint" "hint"




So yesterday was Gordon B Hinckley's funeral and it was really amazing to watch and to see how much and how many people loved him. I didn't cry through the whole thing until the end of the service and then I sobbed like a huge baby. My dad even cried which made me cry even harder because I always cry when my dad cries because it takes a lot to make him cry. I have to say that as long as I live I will never forget watching that and the feelings I had while doing so. I even think my Llama Face got all teary eyed too. So both of the men in my life were crying!!!!

Okay since I started this blog at 9 am and it is now 1:30pm I guess I should just end it now that I have down time because I may never get it done!!

No comments: