Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The funeral

So yesterday was my Great Aunt Claudette's funeral. It was harder then what I thought it was going to be. My baby brother even cried for parts of it. She looked totally beautiful and at peace so that was very nice. The family was all very supportive of each other and even though it was hard it was great to see all of them and us pull together to comfort each other.

I'm at work today upstairs in our newly opened second overflow unit. Yep that is right we are so crazy busy that we have to have two overflow units! Their is only one other nurse up here today so we only have four patients which is nice but you have to have two people up here at all times that knows the CPR. But it is a really nice day and since I'm still really drained still from yesterday I'm glad to be up here!

Oh and before I end this post I needs to let you all know that it is
FOUR
days until my birthday!!

No comments: