Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2008

My family

So I thought I would post and express how awesome my family is!! They are always there for me and I can talk to them about anything and anytime. They always love me no matter what stupid or silly thing I have done and I know that they always will. They have really helped me out a lot in the last year with all my crazy medical stuff that went on and that I am so greatful for!



My dad and I at Claudia's wedding!



My mom and I at an achievement days activity many years ago. I love this picture!!


Llama and me. Our relationship is awesome and so goofy!


Karli and I at the Kelly Clarkson concert in November!

And my ducky! I can't find our picture together but this one is just as cute of him!!

1 comment:

Kel and Deke said...

Kassi these pictures are soooo cute and oh my goodness I love the way you changed your blog design. I was so excited to see new posts on your blog, I am sending the link out to my sisters so they can check it out. Are you seriously going to be 23 this year?????