Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

Trix

So I'm still here at work for the next hour and a half and as you can tell by my second post today that I am really bored!

You know I love Trix cereal! My work has it for the kids because come on silly rabbit, Trixs are for kids!! So anywho everyday that I work at about 11am or so after breakfast is done and lunch is getting ready to be passed around I go and get me a cup full of Trix to snack on at my desk while I work. It has now become a habbit that I do everyday and if I don't get my cup of Trix then my day just doesn't seem to work right honestly to tell you the truth. I know that sounds bad but it is the totally true. Today I had my cup a little late because I had a pretzel this morning and a Jamba Juice so I wasn't hurgy come Trix time. So just to let you all know that as I am typing this stupid little blog about my cereal eating I am eating my lovely cup of Trix! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is really great up here in the overflow unit at work. Right now we are talking about eating cold pizza and fried chicken and how good they are. I really forgot how good chicken can be when it is cold. I know another strange thing to write but all well like I said I'm bored!

2 comments:

Kel and Deke said...

Kassi yay!!! You started up a new blog I am so excited to be able to check and see what you are up to these days!!! We have to have lunch together soon!

Lisa said...

Kassi see if you can add my blog to your blog. mom.

larsonfamily-lisa