Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

New blog!

So for some reason my old blog wouldn't let me get on it and do anything on it so I decided while I am here and bored at work to start a new one and let you all know what is going on in my life

Like I said I'm here at work. It is our very busy season so I am up in our overflow unit that has six beds. It is really nice up here because it is normally two nurses and sometimes a secretay or an aid. Today it is me, awesome nurses, and an awesome new grad nurse that is with one of the nurses. It should prove to me a very good day seeing as only one of my kids up here are going home so I should only get one admit!

Other then work I pretty much don't have a life. My surgery to have my left hip replacement is scheduled for April 28th at 6am (aka crack of dawn) So because I will be out of work for six to twelve weeks I am trying to get all the over time I can which means that I work everyday besides Sunday unless I'm scheduled for it. But the overtime hours are great and it helps to pay things off before my surgery and save up at the same time!

Last night my home teachers came over and gave a wonderful lesson from the Ensign on the bridges that Jesus Christ made for us and everything! It was very awesome! It must be if I'm putting it in my blog and all, right?!?!

My family is peachy keen. Just doing the schooling thing and working! I got to spend an awesome Saturday with the Llama this weekend. We went to lunch, went to Wal-Mart, and then went to a some gaming stores and had a lot of fun!

Well I guess I don't have a lot to write about because like I said I really don't have a life. Maybe I will get a guy soon so I would have something to blog about, that would be nice huh!!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Kassi,
Your new blog is a great color! I am happy that all is going well. Hang in there!
Love, Aunt Shanna