Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Duh!!!

I can't believe that I forgot to post this but I'm going to New York!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep on February 25th with my aunt Cary who is going for business! It is only costing me a plane ticket and I got a very good deal on that!

I'm so excited! The hotel that we are staying at is right across the street from ground zero and I am less then two miles away from the dock to get on the ferry to go to the Staute of Liberty!! I have been looking up places to go and such while I have had some free time at work which hasn't been a whole lot!

I hope that we can go to Serendipity and I can get a frozen hot chocolate because according to Paula Deen they are pretty much awesome!! And I have really wanted one since I heard about it! I'm sure I can talk Cary into going for dinner or something one night we are out there!

I'm going to take a ton of pictures so you all better be ready to look at them all when I get them and have them all posted!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kel and Deke said...

Kassi, I can't believe that you are getting to go to New York!!! How great is that, and you have a birthday coming up as well missy are you going to be 23?? I hope you have so much fun and you have to take lots of pictures to post on your blog when you get back. HAVE A BLAST!!! we love you.

Mekell & bunch