Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Studying Abroad!


I was going to post this in July but this Summer has been crazy so all those posts I was going to post are not getting posted! Hahaha!

On July 7th my baby sister left for Mexico until September 17th to study abroad!

Even though I know this is so awesome for many reasons and will be a not to be forgotten time for her I miss her like crazy!


Here she is the night before she left when we went out to Red Robin for a family dinner before she left!

I know she misses all of us but I think she may miss Squeaky the most! Tia Karli kinda likes her a lot!

And she better since Karli has been begging me for a niece or nephew since the day after I graduated high school! Hahaha! At least she waited to start begging until after I was out of high school right?!?

Anyway I may miss her like crazy but she is having a great time and learning so much!

Here are a couple of photos I stole from her on her adventures with her class in Mexico!



She certainly can get some air!

But a highlight of her trip for me is this..................


She found us Larson kid's most favorite cereal ever that they stopped selling in the States!

She said she almost wet herself with excitement when she saw it at the store and I told her unless she brings me home a huge box or more full of these boxes she can't come back! Hahaha!

Of course I'm kidding, but not really! J/K

I'm so happy she got the chance to do this and I can't wait until she is home later this month and I can hear and see all the pictures of her adventures there!

No comments: