Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2014

21st Birthday!!


Today my baby and one and only sister........


The most awesome Karli Rachon turns the big................

21!!!

It's crazy to think that 21 years ago we were rushing to the hospital in the middle of the night with my mom pretty much ready to pop her out right there on the car floor while my dad kept begging her to just breathe and not push and Llama and I sat excited and wide eyed in the back seat of the car! She has been a night owl every since by the way!


She is the best sister, friend, and aunt anyone could ever ask for and thank the Lord each day for giving me her as a sister! I even forgive her for having the nerve to grow taller than me, her big sister! Hahaha!

I love you Baby and Happy 21st Birthday!!

No comments: