Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Rondalynn's Newborn Photo Shoot


A couple of days after we got home from the hospital our fabulous photographer, Susie, came over to the house to take Rondalynn's official newborn photos!

She took over 200 and I had a hard time picking a small amount that I liked the most because I fell in love with so many of them but these are the ones that Susie edited!

And just as a warning Ron will be editing some of my favorites as well so you will have more of these to enjoy when he gets them edited!



She is so tiny that most of her outfits, hair bows, and hats are too big for her!


Even princesses can slay dragons!


If you watched the show Firefly you will recognize this hat! It's just like the character Jayne's hat from the show! When I got this hat at the baby shower my aunts and cousins went crazy with excitement and I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited about it as well!



Are rings were too big to fit on her big toes so we got creative for a ring photo because I love our wedding rings so much I HAD to have one with her feet and our rings which I'll do with all of our babies!


Poor little baby feet with the scabs from all of her bili level checks at the hospital.


I love this one of her sitting in Ron's hat! Again Ron's hat will probably be used in some photos for all of our babies!


Doesn't this one look like it came right out of an Anne Geddes book?!?!

I'm in love with this picture and how awesome it turned out!



It was an awesome photo shoot and we would have got more poses but Rondalynn wanted to be on this side the most and would fight us and get all stiff when we tried to get her into different positions. But I still love the ones we got and how they turned out!

Oh and most of the hats, sword, and dragon was handmade by my friend of over 20 years, the amazing Kelley Holmes Brown!

I can't wait to show off the ones after Ron edits them and I'm so happy and thankful to have such a great photography friend who once again did an amazing job for another Truex photo shoot and I can't wait for the next photo shoot!

No comments: