Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Utah Trip!


The first weekend of December Ron, Echo, and I went to Utah to go to the St. George and the Manti Temple!




Pictures of the drive there and back!







Hey guess what! There is a hole in the rock!







Snowy trees!



And scary snowy road!



And lastly more snowy trees!



The St. George Temple!



It was beautiful inside!



I loved the trees there so I had to get a picture with the trees and the Temple through the trees!



Ron and his mom in front of the St. George Temple!



Ron and I in front of the St. George Temple!



The Manti Temple! I love this picture!!



The church considers this Temple the pioneer temple and has been kept as close as too how it was built originally!



It is unbelievably stunning inside! I highly recommend if you can go to do it!



We got a behind the scenes tour after the session since Echo's great grandpa helped build the Temple!



I have no idea what I was doing in this picture!



I know you can't see it well but that is Ron and I walking towards the Temple!



And again I know it's hard to see but that is Ron and his mom in front of the Temple!



And this is Ron and me in front of the Temple! I'm hoping to play with these some more when I have time and lighten them up!


On our way home on Sunday we went through Monticello and droveby the Temple to get a picture!


The trip was amazing and we are already planning on going back in the summer for a longer trip to go to Manti again and to some other Temples in Utah as well!

No comments: