Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!


This post was suppose to be done on around the 1st of the month but sadly I was able to get around to do it, and the pictures are a bit out of order but I'm sure you all will forgive me!



As most of you know Christmas is pretty much a hugh deal at my mom's house and as always we put up enough stuff to rival Santa's workshop! So here is this years Larson home Christmas decor!






This is my mom's newest tree! Silver and teal with peacock feathers as the topper! It is a freaking awesome tree!



I love this picture!



My mom has also added since this picture pinecones and blue and vase of blue and silver orniaments!



Mr. and Mrs. Snowman Clause!



My mom's snowman shelf part one!



And part two!



The green, red, and white tree!



Santa shelf part one!



Santa Shelf part two!



The piano decor!



Veggie Tale Nativity Set!



On top of the entertainment center decor part one!



Entertainment center decor part two!



Cubby hole shelf decor!



The random orinament tree!



Hehehe! I love my rubber duck Nativity set!



Kitchen decor part one!



Kitchen decor part two!



Kitchen decor part three!



Kitchen decor part four!



And of course lastly Santa Clause!




There you go folks! Your Christmas tour of the Larson house!

No comments: