Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Daddy/Daughter camp out 2011


Around the end of September the Northpoint Ward had our Daddy/Daughter camp out! Since every year I'm never able to go I decided since I was free this year to tag along!



Karli and dad setting things up!



Karli making her and my bed in the back of the truck.


Dad doing some unloading!



Karli loves her people!




We were the first ones there to get a spot for the ward and in our spare time I got colored on! Added to this heart later was I "heart" Ron! Yes a bit junior high but still fun at times!




Dad catching some Zzzzzz!




Karli doing homework.




And me just chilling!




I was hoping that we were camping somewhere with a lot of pine trees. This was the only pine tree in our area! But at least it was a nice camp site!




Coloring on Karli!




This is random I know but on that rock is a cute little lizard that was jamming out to some random music that must have been in his head. It was pretty funny!




That night we all sat around the fire to have a fireside, play games, and make marshmallow guns!! Karli with the gun!




Me with the gun!




Ummmm I think dad is a bit confused!




After explaining the gun to him!




After the fireside and such we went back to the truck and made S'mores!!




Oh yeah!




This is my S'more!




Yes I was very excited about it!


Dad drinking hot chocolate and wondering why his oldest daughter is so freaking awesome!



This was the view from our bed, to bad you can't see the stars because they were awesome!



Karli and me trying to go to sleep!



And lastly Karli and I before we left in the morning!



It was a great time and we all had a blast!

No comments: