Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

35ish Days of Craziness!


As I was going through my schedule today I realized that I have about 34 days of complete craziness coming up! So I figured I would share it all with you guys in case any of you think of any more I need to add to it!


October 31st


Halloween of course!

November 1st



Recovering from Halloween! AKA sleeping in!!


November 2nd

Ring shopping for Ron!


November 2nd

Wedding dress shopping with Mom, Karli, Echo, and Tarin!

November 3rd

Work

November 4th

Hopefully working an extra shift!



November 5th

Fabric shopping with the future mother-in-law!


November 5th

Ron goes through the Temple!

November 6th

Church and the famous Sunday nap!

November 7th

Work

November 8th

Work

November 9th

Hopefully working another extra shift!

November 10th

Work





November 11th

Pedicure with Brittany





November 11th



Cupcake shopping with Brittany!





November 11th-12th

Brittany's Bachelorette Party!!





November 12th

Ron and I get our engagement photos done!!

November 13th

Church and hopefully another famous Sunday nap!





November 14th

Work training meeting!





November 15th-16th
Start making cupcakes for Brittany's wedding!








November 17th-18th

Twilight Marathon including the midnight premier of Breaking Dawn with Rae Ann, Shelia, and Tina!!





November 18th

Finish Brittany's cupcakes!





November 19th

Brittany and Davide's wedding!!




November 20th




Church and maybe yet another Sunday nap!





November 21st

Ron and mine 7 month anniversary! I know it's small but I don't care we will go out to get some cheap dinner and just enjoy each other's company!

November 22nd

Hopefully working yet another extra shift!

November 23rd

Work





November 24th

Thanksgiving with lots of food, fun, football, and naps!







November 25th

I'm either working this day but if our census is low I get first cancel so I will go shopping for wedding stuff!

November 26th

Work

November 27th

Work





November 28th

Work and get more wedding shopping done online!

November 29th

Work

November 30th

Work

December 1st

Yet again I'm hoping to be working another extra shift!

December 2nd

Going to Utah with Ron and Echo to see..............





The St. George Temple and........





December 3rd

The Manti Temple!!

December 4th

Come home from Utah





December 5th

Order our wedding invitations!!

And then begins a whole new cycle of craziness!!

No comments: