Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Life...................


As my followers know I'm not a big fan of posting a blog post without a picture but I have been toying with this post for a while and I just need to get it out there. So with that being said please forgive my randomness and if things don't fully make sense.

I consider myself lucky to have lived 26 years of the fullest, hardest, sweet, sad, and joyful life.

I have learned to love fully with all my heart and soul. Not only to love my family and friends, but to find someone to love and share that with, which in case you didn't know I'm more then pretty sure that I have found that person!

I have learned to cry, which I believe is important in so many ways. Crying, I feel is a way to cleanse and heal a soul. I have learned to cry out of fear, pain, joy, sadness, love, and faith.

I have learn of faith. Faith in my God, my self, my family, my friends, my goals, my fears, and my dreams

I have learned to teach and be taught. To learn all and everything I can and to teach in ever opportunity I can.

I have learned to care. To reach out to anyone I can and to care about myself as well as the others around me.

I have learned to hate. To truly without a doubt have true and utter hate for a person and something that they have done. To look at someone and not care if they lived or died in the next minute.

And lastly I have learned to forgive. I have realized that having hate for someone, true hate is never a good thing. I have learned to dislike and be made mad at people. But in the end I have learned to take a deep breathe, cry, scream, and forgive.

All this I'm saying is because over the past almost year I have relearned and learned the true meaning of all of these things. I have been tested and tried in ways that I never thought I would have been. I have spent more time crying, laughing, praying, giving, screaming, fighting, loving, and growing then I think I have done in the 26 years before this point.

Looking back I'm glad that I have gone through it, not that I would want to do it again but I would never regret it.

No comments: