Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bad, Bad Blogger!!

I know.......................



You all think I have been sleeping at my blogging but I have to good reason! Don't you love my completely passed out picture! This is the reason I have been blog slacking. I had to have a very stone filled and infected gallbladder taken out so I have been recovering from that!

Is it bad that the I think the coolest part about this is it added two new scars to my list and enhanced my "Harry Potter" type scar under my belly button?



New scar 1!



New scar 2!



And my new "Harry Potter" scar! I call it that because once it heals it looks like the Harry Potter lighting scar!


I was in the hospital for three or so days but I had my family, friends, and my amazing boyfriend and his family there to support me!





Ron's Mom Echo came and we had a very fabulous over two hour chat and she brought this card.




That was also from his awesome sister and her beyond cute kids!



Now I thought that not only would I get my gallbladder taken out just randomly but I would do it on Ron and mine 4 month anniversary. Yeah not how I wanted to spend that day! Ron showed how completely amazing, caring, and wonderful he is! I was admitted at 2am on a Sunday and was suppose to go to surgery after the surgeon came to my room around 6am or 7am. Ron stayed up all night texting me because he didn't want to miss my text or call that I was going to surgery. Well instead of the doctor coming up my nurse came in at 7:45am and said they are on their way up to get you for surgery and you should be going back for surgery between 8:20am and 8:45am. At this point my heart sank! I knew I my parents could get there because we live ten minutes away but Ron was at least 30 minutes if not 45 minutes away. I didn't want to say it out loud but I was for some reason really nervous about this surgery! I know go figure it takes the 37th surgery for me to finally get nervous! But I also knew that seeing my parents would help calm my nerves but for some reason I knew seeing him would greatly help as well! I also wanted a blessing. I quickly texted him to say I was going to be taken down to the the preop area in the next ten or so minutes and I wasn't sure how long it would be before they would take me back for surgery. I told him to drive safe and if he didn't make it before hand it was okay and I would see him afterwards. So I went back and I had two of the three surgery nurses come back and talk to me when they phone rang and the super sweet and sunny nurse answered, smiled, looked at me and said your family is here. I knew it was my parents and maybe Konner and was happy that they were finally there. So the nurse walked out to let them in. I here the door open back up and then I see walking around the curtain was Ron! He beamed his most amazing breath taking smile (I don't exaggerate about his smile, trust me!) and I was suddenly at peace! My parents and Konner walked in behind him and with that all my nerves left! Ron and my dad gave me a beautiful blessing and within 10 minutes of that I was taken back to surgery.


After surgery my family came back to my room for a little bit but let's be honest I was falling asleep every 30 or so seconds and what more could they do so they did stay long. Before they left I texted Ron to let him know I was back in my room, a process that took about 15 minutes because I kept falling asleep while I was texting. About 30 minutes later he came in with...........



These beautiful flowers that this picture doesn't do it much justice!


And these two things too!




Sorry it was really cute so I had to take a close up picture too!
So my surgery was almost a month ago and I'm back to work now and I feel fabulous! Thank you for all the love, support, calls, texts, visits, prayers, and well wishes! I'm truly blessed!

No comments: