Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things!!


I'm sitting here today bored out my mind when I decided that I needed to post something. So I decided to do a post on some of my favorite things! A nice boring post for you all to enjoy!And please note these things are not in any particular order of how they rate on my favorite list!



Favorite thing #1!




This bunch of crazy peeps!





Especially these three!!


Favorite thing #2!





My beyond amazing boyfriend!! Who looks much, much better then this picture but he hates his pictures being taken and I respect that but I'm sure eventually I will get at least one picture of us together! And can I add an already stated comment about how gorgeous his smile and eyes are!! Hehehehe!! Sorry I'm getting off track!


Favorite thing #3!





The sexy Mrs. Tarin Lunt A.K.A my best friend!! She is pretty much one of the most awesomest people you will ever meet!


Favorite thing #4!







My work, Cardon Children's Medical Center! And I love all the cool cats I work with but I don't have a picture of all of them so you all have to settle for this!



Favorite thing #5!





The Little Black Sambo Book! I shopped on eBay for this thing for over a year before the eBay Gods blessed me with a winning bid!! This one is mine and it's a 1908 edition!


Favorite think #6!





Since we are on the topics of books this one had to be on the list! This is my all time favorite book growing up and still is high on the list today! Yes I know I can read it cover to cover in a hour but there is just something magically and awesome about it every time I read it!


Favorite thing #7!





Need I say more! Coca-Cola runs in my blood stream! And isn't this picture awesome!! Hahaha I love it!!


Favorite thing #8!





This picture speaks for it's self! But I more then willingly take donates of these and the soda above it!!


Favorite thing #9!





Cupcakes!! I mean come on who doesn't like cute little cups of cakes!


Favorite thing #10!






The Phoenix Suns!! Yay!! And everyone needs to start praying now and send good waves that the season will not be locked out this year!!


Favorite thing #11!





Mortal Kombat!! Thanks to my boyfriend I now completely love this game again! I think I need to get it for myself!


Favorite thing #12!





The X-Files! The truth is out there!


Favorite thing #13!





I will admit that this last season wasn't the same with my beloved Captain Phil but I still will always be a hard core catch fan!


Favorite thing #14!





And lastly to end this favorite post is another thing my boyfriend got me hooked to, Bones! No joke I'm completely sucked in and already have the first two season on DVD!


So there you go folks! My fabulous and random post of favorite things!

No comments: