Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2


On July 15th it was the end of an era. The end of the Harry Potter movies with the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 and of course you know I was there for it!



I went as Bellatrix Lestrange and of course that meant that I needed a dark mark tattoo! I did this one all by myself by the power of Google, tracing, Sharpie, and some dark eye make up! I think it turned out fabulous and I was the only one at the theater we went to that had one, because yes I am that awesome!



Ducky was the lucky and willing victim to spend all that time in line with me! Over ten hours if you were wondering!


Me with my sexy black hair!


Where our line was there were these benches but after sitting on them for an hour they made our backs hurt so much! So instead we got our chairs out and used the bench as a foot rest! Don't you love my socks! I couldn't wear my boots forever!


Proof I didn't starve Konner and got him dinner!




Finally in our chairs waiting for the movie to start!


Afterward we went to our favorite after movie hot spot...... IHOP!


Where we had food and hot chocolate and........


A nap!!

It was a great day and a great movie that everyone should go and see at least once! But it did make me a little sad that it's all over!

No comments: