Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Not the only one getting spoiled!


Alright before I continue with this post I have to give you all a little update! So for those of you who are on the Facebook scene you all know that I am seeing this new guy. He is for lack of a better work, AMAZING! And I feel completely blessed and lucky to be dating him! His name is Ron, he is almost 28, he is the middle of three kids and has two sisters, blonde hair, unbelievable blue eyes, and I could go on and on! But I will let you get on your blog reading, I just wanted to give you a heads up!


I'm not the only one getting spoiled lately!


Last week my mommy and I were having a bad day and Ron was coming over to go see Thor at midnight with me, well when I opened the door I was surprised with..................



These!!!!


And he also had...................



These for my mommy!

Talk about scoring major brownie points!!


Now do you see why I feel completely blessed and lucky to be with him!

No comments: