Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter egg dying 2011!!


The Friday before Easter Konner and I did our yearly egg dying!



Both of us starting out the egg dying process!



Cheesy grin!


Me starting out!



This egg dying kit had glitter in it so Konner had to make a girly sparkly egg!



Mmmm egg dye!



Grrrrr!



Konner and his eggs!



Me and my eggs!



One of Konner's favorite eggs! The super dark purple one! I have to admit it was pretty awesome!





Yeah this is Konner's favorite part of dying eggs!



One of my favorite eggs!



Up close of my eggs!



Up close of Konner's eggs!




Since Konner wanted to go with Kristopher somewhere we didn't get pictures of all his favorite eggs so I will just have to show you mine! These three for my siblings!



The Kassi is awesome egg!



Phx.......



Suns egg! Yeah you know I had to do it!



And I had to do this! Again nothing but the truth!



And lastly the happy egg!

No comments: