Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

She's here!!


Okay this post is a bit delayed but I wanted to make sure that my cousin posted about it first before I did!


On March 27, 2010 my cousins MeKell and Deke welcomed their new little family member!


When this picture was taken they were still deciding on her name so she was lovingly called "Baby Girl Burch"


Look at those little feet!


So the day after she was born we went over to see MeKell and the new little one in the hospital. Here I am holding her.


Ducky holding the baby


Grandma holding her new great grand baby.


Great Aunt Lisa and the baby!


Okay so I almost started crying when I took this picture! Isn't that just precious!


Sleeping away!

So you may be asking what they named her. Well it was between three different names Emma, Abigail, and Addison.

And the winner was...........................


Emma Rose Burch!

We are so happy to finally have Miss Emma here with us and can't wait to help her mom and dad in spoiling her!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

This is the third baby i have heard of that has been born in a month named emma. lol