Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I am requesting!


Just a quick post this morning!

What is Shaun White so excited about??


Besides winning yet another gold medal he is excited that all of the cupcakes I have recently made are all posted on my cupcake blog!


So why don't you all mosey on over there and check them all out!


And I'm requesting requests on what type of cupcakes to do next! Leave comments, ideas, pictures, or anything like that!


And maybe your cupcake idea will get chosen and then you can be just as excited as Shaun White!


Don't you love how I can find anyway to post pictures about my new eye candy!! Hehehehehehe! But seriously I need the comments and ideas on the cuppycakes!

1 comment:

Tarin & Nathan Lunt said...

Kassi- you're a dork. But I love you! Your cupcakes are cute! I like the pandas and the monkeys best. Nathan says you need to figure out how to make Shaun White cupcakes! lol