Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

In the Wagon


The other day I was in the kitchen finishing up making cookies and I was listening to the daycare kids outside. They were arguing over who's turn it was next the wagon with Dylan. So as I was listening I decided something. I went outside and declared that it was my turn in the wagon with Dylan. So I climbed in completely thinking that their was no way they were going to be able to pull or push me in the wagon. Boy was I wrong!









Those kids had a blast and push and pulled Dylan and me all over the backyard and everytime I went to get out they all kept saying just one more circle Kassi! Now they think that it is a great game and they ask me everyday if I want to get in the wagon

2 comments:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Haha! Those kids are strong... pushing a wagon through grass can be tough! Hey just want you to know that josh and I love you and are wishing you good luck tomorrow! We pray you have a speedy recovery and all goes well! Love you Kass!

Janda said...

Your in our thoughts and prayers!! Love you, hope you have a fast, easy recovery!! Love ya, The Holts