Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

X-Files!!

So on July 24, 2008 I dragged my brother along to go and see the X-Files I Want to Believe midnight showing! He was such a good sport about seeing as he never did, will, or has like the
X-Files. But a free meal and movie seemed good enough payment for him to go!



Us waiting in the theater for the movie to start. I took his hat away so I could have a turn being gangsta!!


We went to a theater that isn't that busy and me with my busy Harkins mind set had us there three hours before the movie was supposed to start. Needless to say we were the only ones in the theater until about 11:30ish and so we took our goofy pictures and sang songs from my ipod horrible and loud and had a really good time!!

No comments: