Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Date night!!

So last night it was just me and Konner and we had an awesome time!! First I went and got my finger and toe nails done so that wasn't so much fun for him but he sat there and played his gameboy while I got them done.

After that we came home and got movie times for the cheap theater by the mall and headed on down there and saw Iron Man. It was Konner's first time seeing it and he really liked it. After the movie the only thing he said he wanted was an American Cheese burger and a press conference. Cheese burger first. For those of you who have seen the movie that should make sense!

So to help him out on those requests we went to dinner. I told him I could only get him the cheese burger and not the press conference. We went to Outback because it sounded great and at 9pm it wasn't even busy!! We sat there and ate and had a really good time.

We got home about 10:30pm and were very tired but we had an awesome night and it was a ton of fun! I love spending time with my siblings and they are amazing in their own ways and I love hanging out with them!!


Ducky and I at dinner at the end of our "date night"

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to fun!!! I am glad that you enjoy spending time with each of your siblings they look up to you and love you so much. I love you mom!!

Janda said...

Your are such an amazing person Kassi!! I have always been amazed by your positive outlook on life! Your such an awesome sister! You will be so suprised as you guys get older,that they will be your BEST friends!! Your friends will come and go, but your siblings will always be there! Its the best! Love ya girl!!