Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Two Years Ago!


Two years ago today I went in to have a tiny outpatient procedure for my scorpion sting the Summer before.

They ran my routine labs of blood and urine but this time something showed up in my blood hat we completely were expecting!

A few days later at home I took a simple little test and these were the results!


I was very much with child, with our first child!

Did I give any of you a heart attack with that picture because you didn't read the top part? Hahaha!

Yes two years ago we learned that our beautiful Rondalynn Izabella has just started her baking time in the mommy oven!


A couple of weeks after that we got our first introduction via ultrasound when I was seven weeks along!

That little crab looking feature is her just chilling in there with a strong, fast, and normal heart rate!


Now two years later here is our little surprise crab shape baby!

This precious baby of mine gave me the greatest job and calling and helped me achieve my goal of being a mommy!

I never knew how much I could love someone or how I could love someone as much as my husband until I saw her for the first time on the ultrasound. It was a love that grew with each ultrasound, flutter, kick, roll, punch, and hiccup. Then continued to grow by the minute starting the moment her musical cries filled the OR and I saw her!

I thank God everyday for her and I love seeing her grow and learn and become the amazing person I know she is going to be!

I love you forever and always Rondalynn!

No comments: