Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Kendon's Wedding!


On February 28th I was able to go to the Phoenix Temple to see my cousin Kendon get married to his beautiful bride Cara!


Here is the Phoenix Temple! We didn't get to go to the open house because I was on bed rest with Ty so I was so excited to be able to go there for their sealing!

It is even more beautiful on the inside and the sealing was tender, sweet, and beautiful! The spirit was so strong and those love ones no longer on earth with us I have no doubt were there with us for it!

Sadly Ron and Rondalynn were sick so they stayed home while Ty and I went to the wedding.

So we didn't stay for the reception just for the sealing (which Ducky and Karli watched Ty in the church building that's in the parking lot while I was at the sealing) and the luncheon afterwards so I wasn't there to celebrate with them at the reception but we still had a blast, well I did at least. Ty slept from the moment we got to the Temple until we went to the luncheon and then I fed him and let everyone who wanted to hold him do so as I talked and visited with everyone!

Anyway here are the pictures I took of them coming out of the Temple as husband and wife!







This one is my favorite! I mean it's such an awesome shot of Kendon's aunt Amy's hand, like magazine amazing shot! Oh and the couple in it is pretty awesome too! Hahahaha!








Again it was a beautiful day and I'm so proud and happy for Kendon as him and Cara start this new and wonderful adventure of life!

No comments: