Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Cow Appreciation Day 2014!


Yep I'm behind like a couple of months!

Thanks to a busy baby and crazy pregnancy but today will start out my check up posts so keep coming and checking out what I've been behind on and what we have been up to!

You didn't think we missed Cow Appreciation Day this year, did you?

That's crazy! Of course we made sure to get our cow outfits on and score some free Chick-Fil-A!

This year I got to take the cutest little cow ever with Konner and I!





Our tasty food!!


Squeaky even enjoyed a French fry or two!



And a bottle of course!


Not only was it Cow Appreciation Day it was also free Slushie day at 7-11!

So you know we had to hit that up as well!


Mmmmm blue slushies! A pregnancy craving of mine!


By the time we got our slushies Rondalynn was done with our adventures so Uncle Konner rode in the backseat with her to keep her entertained!

He is such an awesome uncle!


For some reason blogger didn't want these pictures to be at the top of the post like I wanted them too and since I didn't want to fight with them I said whatever! But here is my cute little cow in a tutu of course!






Uncle Konner is obviously hilarious!

This is one of those pictures that melts my heart! My Ducky and my Squeaky laughing and playing together!




Mommy, Rondalynn, and the Little Bean!!


And of course I had to get a picture with Ducky and I even though he didn't want to!

Hey that's what big sisters do! Hahaha!

It was a fun and awesome day and next year we will have two little cows to go with us!

I can't wait!

No comments: