Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Rondalynn's Blessing


Well it took me over a month but here are the photos after Rondalynn's blessing on July 6th!

I plan on doing a mini photo shoot with her and her dress soon and I will post those pictures when I do but here is the pictures of everyone celebrate Rondalynn's blessing with us!






























































These last two of her dress aren't the best but I'll get better ones when I do the mini photo shoot to share with you all!

When I get the better dresses I'll tell you the whole story behind her dress as well!

Her daddy gave her a beautiful blessing and we are so happy and blessed to have so many people there to celebrate with us!

No comments: