Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

GOOOAAALLL!


I've never been a soccer watcher.

As you can tell from my blog basketball is my sport of choice and the Olympics.

But I guess you can say I married into soccer.

Ron played and reffed it growing up and Shelia, my sister in law, played and coaches it.

So needless to say this World Cup go around I watched or paid attention to more.

Of course I was cheering on the USA, who made it much, much further than I think anyone thought they would!

I mean come on let's just face it, soccer is not the USA's strong point. Even though they have approved over the years!

But my second team was of course Germany because of the love I grew for them in high school when I took German and went to Germany!

I was probably one of the few people I know who was cheering on Team Germany but in the end it paid off!!!

Germany won the World Cup in double overtime 1-0!!


Congratulations Team Germany!!

You guys played amazingly and earn the cup!

No comments: