Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Three Months!


Today is Ron and I have been married for three months! And it's been amazing!


First off isn't this picture awesome!!! Ron and I have both been told that our cake smashing was beyond awesome but was epic! Hahaha! I have to agree with the epic part!


Anyway here are what we have been up to during month three!

* We actually spent a month home without any traveling, which even though traveling is fun, it's still nice to stay home and just enjoy living the normal everyday life!

*Once again my hip decided to be goofy and I had to have a lot of tests, scans, drainage, breaks, a high change for a surgery, and a lot of meds. Ron showed how amazing and supportive he is by being there for me through it all and giving me a most beautiful and amazing blessing!

*Ron and I got called to be ward missionaries which we are just getting started with but I think we will both really enjoy it!

*Ron turned 29 on the May 24th and we went with his mom to this amazing Asian place called Flo's! It was beyond tasty! If we lived closure I know we would be there a lot more often!

*Ron got a new job as a Senior Developer for a web design company and now works in an office in Phoenix. But he still kept his part time job that he does from home as well. He is truly amazing and never stops to amaze me!


We got to be there to support my cousins Claudia and Josh when they blessed their super cutie Zeke! We are so happy for Josh and Claudia and their beyond cute little man!

*Finally we were able to get done with all of our thank you notes! Sorry all of the globetrotting we did so soon after getting married and my hip being goofy for a bit but the thank you notes on hold for a little bit but we thank you all for understanding!


That is it for month three in our start towards eternity and I can't wait to see what new, fun, and exciting things the next months, years, and so on has in store for us!


No comments: