Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Rock Star!


Okay this is a tooting my own horn post which I don't like to do but I want my grandparents and other far distance family and friends to know what is going on in my world!

So at work we have something called Rock Star of the month which is kinda like employee of the month but way cooler. For this your co-workers nominate you and then you get this.......


Fabulous poster to be hung up in the break room for everyone to see! I was really surprised and honored to be chosen! They have you fill out a form with all these questions like:

What is your favorite cereal? Trix!

What did you do before working in the medical field? Sold donuts at Dunkin' Donuts!

What was your favorite toy growing up? My ghostbusters and Ninja Turtle action figures and my baby dolls!

What super power would you choose if you have one? The power to adapt other powers because they are all too cool to just pick one!


Also they like to add to poster board something that you like or a catch phase you use or something of that nature. Well it is a well known secret that I LOVE the Backstreet Boys, so my board got a fabulous piece of Backstreet eye candy to go along with it!

Again it was a huge honor to be nominated and my co-workers said awesome things and I love working with them so much! You guys rock my socks!!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

You so deserve that award, you are a rock star and a wonderful wonderful person. I know they enjoy working with you as much as you do them. Thanks for your prayers for Calin. He is getting better and I am so grateful for people in my life who will join us in good efforts. Love you girl, or ROCK STAR!!!

BLY and LOU said...

It's about time you get the recognition you deserve:) YOU ROCK!!!