Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

25 years ago!!


Guess what today is!



This sexy couple are my parents 25 years ago on their wedding day in the back yard of my Grandma and Grandpa Hatch's house in Joseph City! For those of you who are having math trouble this was in 1984 just in case you couldn't tell from the fabulous hair!


Here they are in 1985 when I was a baby! Again you got to love the hair! I don't have any because my parents took it all!



A great random one of them!



My parents are beyond great! They try to take us to go do a ton of fun things like when we went to Colorado in 2001 and had this awesome picture taken!



I love this picture of my parents! It is my most favorite! They are great and I hope that the next 25 years plus and just as great if not even greater!

1 comment:

Kendon Bly said...

More dark times I see Lonnie:)