Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dress shopping with Karli!


Can you all believe it! Karli is going to the 9th grade formal!! She is going with a group of friends and I was totally shocked when she told me she was going! So being the awesome sister I am I took her out dress shopping! She wouldn't let me take pictures but I did get one of the dress that she got to wear to the dance! It is more formal then I thought she would get and she decided to wear it next year for other dances! So I guess that means this isn't a once in a lifetime thing!!


Isn't it super cute!! So stay tuned for dance pictures after the dance next Saturday!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Very Pretty! I knew there was a girl hiding in there someplace!!!! :) Where did you go to find such a modest and gorgeous dress!?!?!?!