Quote of the day

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Crab fishing!

So I just want to let everyone know that I love this show and everyone should watch it! I totally want to be a boat mom and go out fishing with all those guys, it would be a blast!!

I know this is a really pointless blog but I don't care I just think this is the best show and job ever and wanted to share it with all of you!


I love the logo, I think it rocks!


The captains! Capt. Keith of the Wizard, Capt. Phil of the Cornelia Marie, Capt. Andy co-captain of the Time Bandit, Capt. Jonathan of the Time Bandit, and Capt. Sig of the Northwestern.


Yep I this is awesome!!!

And isn't he just really cute! Jake Harris a deckhand on the Cornelia Marie!

Okay so I know some of you don't care about this but it is my blog and I wanted to post about the awesomeness of this!

No comments: